We provide you with a variety of methods to easily request your repeat medication, including our NEW app!
At Bobat Pharmacy, we offer a number of services to assist you in obtaining your regular repeat prescription medications.
For the best service, please ensure you nominate us to receive your prescriptions electronically.
When you need some repeat medication:
- Use our FREE Pharmacy app. We work in conjunction with Healthera, an NHS Digital approved IT supplier, to provide you with an app which allows you to order your repeats. It also offers many other features. If you'd like to download the app for iOS or Android, click here or scan the QR code with your smartphone / tablet.
- Telephone us on (023) 92 663945 and tell us which items you require. We will then request the items from your surgery and have it ready for you to collect from the pharmacy. Alternatively, we offer a FREE delivery service to any address on Portsea Island.
- Fax your request to us on (023) 92 668096
- Most GP practices allow you to reorder your medication using their SystmOne app. Ask your surgery for details.
Scan for the Healthera app
We collect regularly from the following surgeries:
- Copnor Road Surgery
- Cosham Park Surgery (Portsdown Group)
- Derby Road Surgery
- Devonshire Avenue Surgery
- East Shore Partnership
- Hanway Group Practice
- Heyward Road Surgery (Portsdown Group)
- Kingston Crescent Surgery (Portsdown Group)
- Kirklands Surgery
- Lake Road Practice
- Salisbury Road (Craneswater Group)
- Somerstown Health Centre (Portsdown Group)
- Southsea Medical Centre
- Stubbington Avenue (Hanway Group)
- Sunnyside Medical Centre
- Trafalgar Group Practice
- Waverley Road (Craneswater Group)